We all deserve the comeback
Warm greetings from MEDINA Hotels & Resorts.
First of all, we miss you tremendously! Hotels without guests are just buildings. You are the ones that give meaning to MEDINA…
But nothing lasts forever, not even the saddest moments. Each day brings new hopes and not long after, we will be able to travel again. Travelling has been part of our DNA for thousands of years and after the lockdown we will appreciate even more this experience we are now deprived of.
Therefore it is time to reassure you all that your safety and wellbeing are our utmost priorities now and forever.
At Medina Hotels & Resorts we are closely monitoring the global situation and we’ve actively used this time to limit the spread of COVID-19 but most important to prepare the comeback. The context is of great help since Tunisia is one of the success stories of the coronavirus pandemic. Tunisia has kept the crisis under control with early preventive measures which led the confirmed cases in the country at only 998 from which 316 already recovered and a flattening curve.
It took a lot of work but this will be our legacy for your trust and loyalty as well as for the country and tourism
So here are some of the measures we are implementing at our properties:
Safety and solid sense of security
Ever since the beginning of the crisis, we tirelessly continue to work with local authorities while strictly adhering to international health advices from WHO (World Health Organization).
Our aim is that both our guests and team members feel safe and secure in our hotels. To ensure this we’ve adopted a rigorous cleaning and supervising protocol:
- Easy access to health stations with hygiene gel, hand wipes, masks and temperature readers
- Reduced occupancy to optimally respect the social distancing
- Reduced occupancy of the restaurants by 50% with 2 meters distance between each table of maximum 4 persons
- Avoid the buffet service while opting for “à la carte” service
- Tailor made room service which means reduced number of dishes on the menu and strict system of serving and clearing trays
- Laundry treatment : special bags, high washing temperature using high quality cleaning products
- Mandatory wear of mask for all staff members
- Temperature screening each day for all team members and guests on each return to the hotel
- All areas (public spaces and rooms) are regularly and carefully cleaned to the highest hygiene standards paying special attention to high touch contact areas like door handles, elevator button panel etc
- Training sessions for the team members to ensure they are fully prepared to provide advice, information and updates to guests
- Quick check in
New Booking policy
We are in a period of unprecedented change for our industry and the world which means it is our duty to offer extra flexibility and support for all new reservations until 31 May 2020:
For Best Flexible rates you have: free of charge change of date or cancellation up to 24 hours prior to arrival (although we hope you opted for postponing instead of cancelling). Subject to availability
For rates with partial or full payment prior to arrival you have: free of charge change of date up to 24 hours prior to the due arrival date. Subject to availability
Passionate as always
We were saying in the beginning that travelling is part of our DNA, which includes us. This passion for travel and commitment to design memorable experiences led us to create the products you are familiar with: Diar Lemdina 4*, Medina Belisaire & Thalasso 4*, Medina Solaria & Thalasso 5*, CarthageLand, AquaLand, Medina Yasmine Hammamet, Medina Conference & Expo Center…You can be sure that whenever you are planning to travel you will receive the same excellent service which made us so appreciate among travelers.
We still have so much to share with you so we when the moment comes, we will be right here prepared to welcoming you, with arms wide open.
Until then, stay healthy!